Friday, April 24, 2015
Brown Rice Spaghetti Olio
2 cloves of garlic
3 Tbs olive oil
1/2 bell pepper
3 big chillies
10 antanan leaves
150gr of brown rice spaghetti
Step by step:
1. Finely chop garlic and onion, also bell pepper
2. Finely slice chillies
3. Finely chop antanan leaves
4. Boil water and put brown rice spaghetti, cook until al dente, set it aside
5. Pour olive oil on cooking pan, and stir fry garlic and onion
6. Put chillies, antanan leaves n bell pepper next
7. Put spaghetti and add more olive oil , mixed the whole thing and make sure to add salt too
Brown rice spaghetti brand that I use is Peacock, and the antanan leaves is well known for its herbal benefit, also called the "Asian Ginkgo Biloba". Loves the taste of this menu, one of my favourite gfcf menu coz it's quite hard to get a delicious gfcf food lol! I think my tongue is already polluted with years of MSG and condiments consumption, such great is the pollution that healthy food and raw food is tasteless in my tongue lol!
Akhirnya saya sempat juga meng upload file untuk agenda tahun depan.. :) Hehehe.. Agak terlambat sebetulnya, sudah bulan Desember baru di u...
gambar diambil dari sini Saya lagi cari tahu tentang apa sih stimming itu, soalnya sering banget diomongin DS masih suka stimming . Beri...
Judul: Rahasia Umur Panjang Pengarang : dr. Elizabeth Subrata* Penerbit: Adonai Publishing, 2004 *) dr. Elizabeth Subrata a...